July 15, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The Nautical Shoot

went really well! As mentioned earlier, myself and another intern, Grace, styled a photoshoot last night at the beach for Sienna Ray & Co. handbags. Our model, Maddi was fabulous - she smiled with her eyes so well even Tyra wouldn't have uttered a complaint. I couldn't take any photos since I was busy creative-directoring-it-up but my boss Natalie managed to snipe a couple:

Maddi the model in the striped Alice & Olivia dress
Me and Grace are off to the side playing Mr. Jay

The lighting was beautiful once the sun began to set.
My only half-complaint of the day: the sun set too fast! We had to cut out two outfit changes. Otherwise the whole evening ran shockingly well, especially considering we didn't get a chance to fit our model. (Thank you inventors of fashion tape and paper clamps)

I can't wait to see the pictures! Will post some as soon as I get my hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment