July 21, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The Nautical Shoot: Photos!

I finally got to see some of the photos from my Nautical photoshoot styling gig, and thus I will share them:

Sienna Ray & Co "Juliette" bag, H&M tube top, James perse shorts

Sienna Ray & Co. "Kitsilano" clutch


Sienna Ray & Co. "Jax" 4-in-1 bag, Alice & Olivia dress


Sienna Ray & Co. "Sunday" belt purse, H&M tube top, Miss Sixty shorts

Sienna Ray & Co. "Alice" threaded hobo, Miss Sixty Shorts, H&M tee


Sienna Ray & Co. "Jules" bag, Juicy Couture romper


The shoes worn were the model's own and all of the clothing and accessories were provided by L2 Leone or were the stylist's own... Can you spot my token summer fedora? Obviously I had to sneak it in.

P.S. Have you voted for my photo yet?

6 comments:

  1. Great job styling! She looks fabulous and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot with the green necklace and hip bag is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bags Niki! I've been voting up a storm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos turned out great! But I have to say that the fedora looks better on you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work! Loving the black and green clutch. Hope you don't mind, but I've linked you to my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete