July 24, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Monochromatic Date Night

What I wore for a dinner date: All black. These photos were taken after a couple hours of stuffing my face (hence the wrinkles) at Chambar, a delicious Belgian restaurant with the most incredible beer menu I've ever seen... and sampled!

Shez BF blazer, American Apparel tank dress, Club Monaco belt and H&M necklace.


Cage booties. My feet are imprisoned but surprisingly comfortable. I can't remember the brand of these, and the label wore off the inside so it will forever be a mystery. I'm not sure why my legs look so Gwyneth Paltrow on Letterman.

I recently got this big silver chain from H&M to replace a vintage one I've almost completely worn out. I must say I still prefer the vintage chain.

I love the tank dresses from American Apparel - they're so easy to wear dressed up or down. Throw on some accessories and a pair of heels for a night out, or wear it over a bathing suit to the beach. Easy.

PS. Have you voted for my picture today? You can vote once a day, everyday. Just saying.

10 comments:

  1. your mystery cage boots are incredible!
    i love them ... and love the accessories as well. thank you so much for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cage boots are fabulous! great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, darling! Love the booties!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots rock my life.
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment You look fab, and your blog is great. I added you on my list.

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! great shoes!

    www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

    ReplyDelete