July 10, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Like a Virgin

This ultra short 80s jumper is my most recent vintage treasure. It reminds me of a young Madonna, before she had bigger biceps than Kelly Ripa and started dating a 20 year old Brazilian model. All it needs is some lace fingerless gloves and a good facial mole.

The skirt is so short and flippy it had to be held down with my black boyfriend blazer, by Shez.

My blazer has very tacky leopard print silk lining. I kind of hate it...

...but I totally kind of love it because it's so terrible.

I love shopping vintage for little details, like the waist and the gold buttons. And bigger details, like the blue and black floral print.

Some serious potential for cleavage and side boob. Very Madonna.

PS. Vote for my picture in the Lou Lou Magazine Street Style Contest! Please and Thanks. xo

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE these looks, especially the first one ~ what a fabulous blazer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE BLAZER! REALLY COOL!

    =)






    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look your dress is stunning xx

    http://throughthelookingglass44.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the dress...I just added you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress. What a great vintage find! Are you going to get yourself some lace gloves? That would be hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH i already own lace fingerless gloves, i would've worn them for the sheer purpose of being terribly cheesy by i couldn't find both.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the flasher pose! it's so you Niki ;)

    ReplyDelete