July 13, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

I'm on a Boat

... at least I wish I was. I'm helping out as a stylist for a nautical themed beach photoshoot tomorrow and after planning various outfits for it I've been inspired.

This is what I would wear straight flowin' on a boat on the deep blue sea, with Andy Samberg, T. Pain and the rest of the Lonely Island of course.
Vintage jacket, Diesel tee, Talula shorts, Sienna Ray & Co. clutch

My kitten heels are from Aldo a few years back.

This seashell necklace looks vintage but it's actually from Forever 21.
You just can't argue with $5 accessories.

This is literally a boyfriend blazer: it's a vintage men's jacket. It's navy with lighter blue and purple pin stripes, so after a few tucks it's perfect for a lady.

10 comments:

  1. the shorts is amazing! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your legs! <3 You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT!

    LOVE this outfit! PERFECT SHORTS!


    Oh sorry... I went to Las Vegas, but a very very short time, but i'm sure that i'll back, IS AMAZING! only can I say you: GO TO WET REPUBLIC! (better a sunday) =) You'll love it!





    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit remindes me so much on d & g

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab outfit! Adoring that vintage BF blazer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is soo pretty in that last picture! I like that blazer too

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol straight flowin!!! i can see the inspiration .. your navy blue bf blazer fits as perfectly as a bf blazer should .
    and all the buttons on your shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and the romper idea i got from another blog but i can figure out which.. its probably the same way nylon does it . fold the dress in half (vertically ) and cut a small triangle . but be sure to make it smaller than bigger or it won't fit. sew the tw o sides together . but turn it inside out when you sew so the stitches won't show .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the whole outfit! Sadly I can't seem to pull off blazers that well

    ReplyDelete