July 22, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

I had meant to do an outfit post

but it was just too hot today and thus I was unmotivated to wear anything but a bikini. Good thing I worked from home today and sat in my backyard with my computer. I don't imagine wearing a bandeau and bikini bottoms would've gone over too well in the studio. So instead of posting today's outfit (the internet is not ready for my tanlines), this is what I wore to the beach photoshoot:

I usually don't post pictures of my face. Why? Because my picture smile is ultra tool-ish.
Wearing H&M tank and blazer, Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans, and a hat whose brand I am unsure of, but I did get it at Edie's Hat Shop on Granville Island (for all you locals).

7 comments:

  1. Such a great picture!!
    Your very pretty!!

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this beach look! and your smile is not "tool-ish"! :)

    http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, finally a shot of your pretty face!!!

    XOXO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww muffin! you look cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. your smile is beautiful!

    http://sablevessels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should totally put your face in the pics- you're gorgeous! (although i know what you mean...sometimes i feel like a dork-especially since i'm not really photogenic!)
    xox
    c

    ReplyDelete