July 27, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Debating

between my head and my heart. My heart says "shorten" because it always does, but my head says "leave it".

This dress is a recent find on a fabulous vintage/thrift shop the other day. At the time I was thinking I could shorten the sleeves and the skirt.

Today is the day of the big chop and now that I've seen a "before" shot with a pair of heels, I'm not sure it needs any altering at all. It might just need to be belted. Thoughts?

PS. Only two days left in the contest, please vote for the picture by Niki B. Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Wauw its gorgeous! and i vote for shorten, i can imagine already how pretty it will be then! Make it a mini dress girl. Will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment! I can't wait for my yellow zara dress, the 3 bags and the white/sequin dress to arrive :D

    About the dress, also use a thin waist belt after u shortened it, over that line, it's perfect then! By the way, i bet you have a GORGEOUS house :)

    Thank u for adding me to ur reads girl, ur in mine too :) cute inspiration blog u have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog.
    Check mine out and follow.
    And ill return the favor.

    Skatedailynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHORTEN THE SKIRT!
    great color but too much with all the material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if you shorten the skirt you should definitely leave the sleeves , just so it's balanced. OH and a belt would be a great idea.

    It's kind of a hard decision to make considering it's such a beautiful dress.

    x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blue is beautiful! i also vote to shorten it

    ReplyDelete
  7. shorten for sure...but not too much! And definitely leave the sleeves. It's a gorgeous dress :D

    -kARA

    dreaminfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noooo... don't shorten it! It's so sweet. Love the blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete