July 2, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Balmainspiration

I may have declared my love for the Balmain Fall 09 Ready to Wear Collection, but this obsession started out as a major crush with the Spring 2009 RTW. Remember the Michael Jackson inspired military jackets and the stone washed denim? It's 80s inspired, but the 80s never looked that good.

My new J Brand "Zombie" jeans help satisfy my craving for Balmain.

Bondage-inspired heels? These shoes can toughen up any look.

Stonewashed, Tie-dyed and shredded to bits.

Christophe Decarnin would approve.


6 comments:

  1. love this outfit! did u shred the jeans yourself?

    http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to borrow those jeans!

    p.s. We're going to be FAMOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! i bought them pre-shredded, they're called the "Zombie" by J Brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit a lot!
    X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans are sexy, but they definitely arent zombie compared to my jeans from july 4th party. those are straight up thriller. I love the texture of your rips. stonewashed tiedyed= fashion boner


    xox

    nf

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your zombie. great outfit

    ReplyDelete