June 22, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

This just may be the best thing I own

... maybe with the exception of This. Then again, it is a jumpsuit.

But not any jumpsuit, it's a vintage sequined pleated pant jumpsuit. The pants are so voluminous they're bordering on harem territory.

Since I'm wearing one of my favourite things, I thought I would pair it with my favourite patent leather and suede Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes. Anything with bows and I'm sold.

Two belts are better than one! The top belt is from H&M and the bottom belt is from Club Monaco.

All I need now is a cigarette a la Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and a few dirty martinis. Too bad it's only Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Omg i see this post for the first time: Can you sell that unbelievably gorgeous jumpsuit to me please please pretty please? I was afraid to ask since i will anyways get a NO but this looks also STUNNING on you dear :) :)

    About the biker boots, aren't they hot?? I also saw a version in blue but i wasn't blowned away by them really. Do you have a bigggg Zara over there? And show us ur biker boots!!

    ReplyDelete