June 17, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The BEST Month. EVER.

If you've read any of my previous posts, it's pretty obvious: I can't wait until November.

Clearly.

A quick refresher: The Twilight Saga: New Moon comes out in theatres on November 20th! YES. I'm so excited, I'm not even embarrassed that I'm among the ranks of pre-teen Twi-hards everywhere. Whatever.

But there's another reason why November is going to be fantastic. Fabulous even. The always-on-top-of-his-game Starving Stylist informed me today that... Get ready for it... Jimmy Choo is designing a collection for H&M! It hits stores November 14th.

To read the article, click here.

Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 2009 Ad Campaign.

I'm booking the day off work and I swear to God I'll line up the night before. Anything for 5 inches of awesome I can actually afford. Mall sleepover anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Bitch, it's going to be a SLUMBERPARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.god.
    I dont even. I just...no words.
    Except.
    I'm there! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete