June 22, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

As Promised: a "Hint of Beauty"

I will be the first to admit, I'm a huge sucker for advertising. If an ad tells me that I will receive some benefit for using their product, it's pretty much guaranteed that I will buy the product and test it out. This is why I decided to try Cover Girl Exact Eyelights mascara.

It's "eye brightening" formula is supposed to make your eyes appear 4 times brighter, hence Rihanna's stunning stare. Maybe someone less gullible would not buy into this, but... I did.

I have blue eyes, so I bought the appropriate Exact Eyelights mascara for blue eyes. The result? Blue eyelashes.

My advice for brighter eyes? Try getting 8 hours of sleep a night. I have no idea what it feels like but I imagine it works... and it's free.

My advice for mascara?

Try Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara. It's about $25 but it's amazing.


If you're beauty shopping on a budget, try Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara. It's only $8. Just don't buy it in blue!

1 comment:

  1. dior diorshow iconic was and still is the best mascara i've gotten. loving it to bits. =D

    ReplyDelete