May 28, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Warm Weather and Quality Time

There is no place I would rather be on a day like today than on the beach. Maybe except Kits beach... I don't find aggressively tattooed juice monkeys with a conveniently bad football arm endearing in the slightest. Anyway there is also a park by my house with a gorgeous view of the mountains and a friend always ready to go. Benny! Benny is so awesome I'm almost jealous. He's the best.

Even though he's old he still loves the playground.

These shorts were mavi boyfriend jeans. Then they were bermuda shorts. Now they are cutoff shorts. It looks like they'll graduate to denim underwear before ever getting tossed.
My tank top is Wilfred, my vest is H&M and my necklace is vintage.

I love my Minnetonka Moccasin booties A. because I love fringe, and B. they go with (almost) everything. Or at least I make them. My shades are tortoise Prada wayfarers from last year, I saw them in a magazine and had to have them. I searched all over New York, Boston and finally found them in you guessed it, Vancouver.

Did I mention how awesome Benny is?

xoxo,
Niki



3 comments:

  1. Niki - love that you're blogging. Love Benny even more. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. benny is the perfect accesory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete